Meanwhile, @mileycyrus wants to be @pink SO bad.
She tried it.
Powerful photos. The explanation below helped me see what the fuck was going on tho.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
sometimes I feel like I will never stop crying for trayvon martin.
1. I’m lonely so I do lonely things.
2. Loving you was like going to war, I never came back the same.
3. You hate women, just like your father and his father, so it runs in your blood.
4. I was wandering the derelict car park of your heart looking for a ride home.
5. You’re a…
Wow. These words…
I usually don’t do this but, ummm….
Bravo Frank. Now more music please. Or do you not think so far, ahead…? :-)
Maroon 5 - Payphone (Explicit) ft. Wiz Khalifa (by Maroon5VEVO)
I love them.
My cell phone and all that it stores.